1. 1 felt like I could live in Powell’s. Just cuddle up between the bookshelves, and be fed by coffee and words my whole life as the rain poured outside.
2. I’ve wanted to go to Voodoo for so long, so it was basically a dream come true. I ordered the Portland Cream. Scrumptious.
3. Sizzle Pie was right across from Powell’s and was delicious. I love how they offered “cuts” (half slices) so you could order more flavors for cheaper to try them all.
4. Portland has great thrift shopping. I was in heaven. I bought the jean jacket that I’m wearing in the last two photographs. It’s currently my favorite thing to wear.
5. And last but not least, it rains a lot there. Did you guys know that? But it’s so green and pretty.
I love to travel.
Hugs and kisses for Portland.